Melbourne Sports Hub Membership
Family Fun Run - Sunday 28 September 2014
Family Fun Run: Run or Walk 5kms
The DonateLife Family Fun Run kicks off the celebrations for the Australian Transplant Games, and everyone is invited to get involved!
Register as an individual, a family or a team at www.australiantransplantgames.com/fun-run
Registration is $35 for adults and $15 for Juniors and includes a showbag and race entry.
When: Sunday 28 September 2014
Where: Albert Park Lake, Albert Park
Race starts at 9.00am
Follow us on Social Media
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with all alerts, news and announcments.
You can find us on Facebook (Lakeside Stadium), Twitter (@melbsportshub) and Instagram (#melbsportshub)
Buy 20 visit swims with any Flexi Membership and you will receive 6 swims FREE
Don't miss out on this great offer and huge savings of up to $44
Melbourne Sports Hub Membership offers a range of unique privileges and services, special offers for members, access to a range of programs and facilities and the opportunity to become part of the Melbourne Sports Hub community.
Careers in Fitness and Sport & Recreation
Are you looking for a career in personal training and fitness? MSAC Institute delivers nationally accredited qualifications right here at this most recognized sport and recreational facilities in Australia. With courses such as Fitness, Sport and Recreation, Community Recreation and Frontline Management available, MSAC Institute of Training is a great place to sign up to one of the many courses on offer.
Industry Careers – 2014 Enrolments Ending Soon
- Certificate IV in Community Recreation – 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the Month (flexible delivery)
- Certificate IV in Fitness – every Thursday 9.00am to 4.00pm (flexible delivery)
- Certificate III in Fitness – every Wednesday – 12.30pm to 4.00 pm (flexible delivery)
- Certificate III in Sport & Recreation – 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the Month (flexible delivery)
Breakfast Seminar Series
- Athlete Sponsorship; Benefitting your Business Breakfast Seminar: Tuesday 12th August (7:30am to 9:00am)
- Pool Lifeguard: Friday 22nd August – 2.5 days
- Pool Lifeguard Update: Saturday 9th August
- Aquatic Technical Operations: Monday 18th August (2 days)
- Aquatic Maintenance (Refresher Program): Wednesday 20th August (1 day)
- Apply First Aid: (HLTFA311A) Saturday 16th August
- Emergency First Aid (HLTFA211A) also known as First Aid Update: Saturday 16th August
- CPR Update: (2 hours only) Saturday 16th August
- AUSTSWIM – Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety – 16th August (2 days)
- AUSTSWIM – Teacher of Aquatics for People with Disability – 10th August (2 days)
- Melbourne Sports Hub Members are entitled to a 10% discount by entering: MEMBER1213 into the Coupon Field when enrolling on our website.
- To enrol or for more information, contact the