Melbourne Sports Hub Membership
Become a Melbourne Sports Hub member this APRIL and SAVE!
Flexi Membership: Sign up to any Flexi Membership in the month of April and receive a Technogym Wellness Key and 10 Health & Wellness passes (visits to the gym and wellness centre classes) for only $150. That's a HUGE saving of over $100.
Platinum Membership: Hurry and join on any selected Platinum Membership before the 30 April for only $99!
When you join you get…
- ½ Price Joining Fee $99 (save $100)
- FREE TechnoGym Wellness Key (worth $49)
- FREE 2 weeks membership (worth over $50)
*Offer valid until 30 April 2014
To receive this great offer available for a limited time, enter the following promotional code: PlatJoin_Apr14 for Platinum or Platinum Off Peak Memberships.
Join teamMSAC and run or walk the Mother's Day Classic on Sunday 11 May
teamMSAC will be participating in the Mother’s Day Classic so why not come and join in with likeminded members and staff and show your support. It’s a great event for beginners to elite runners as you can choose to walk or run either distance which means you can bring your family and friends along too! We will also have a marquee down on the day which is a great place to mingle with others and leave your bags or simply grab a drink!
When: Sunday 11th May 2014
Where: Alexandra Gardens and the Tan Track
Time: 7.00am – 11.30am
Melbourne Sports Hub Membership offers a range of unique privileges and services, special offers for members, access to a range of programs and facilities and the opportunity to become part of the Melbourne Sports Hub community.
Careers in Fitness and Sport & Recreation
Are you looking for a career in personal training and fitness? MSAC Institute delivers nationally accredited qualifications right here at this most recognized sport and recreational facilities in Australia. With courses such as Fitness, Sport and Recreation, Community Recreation and Frontline Management available, MSAC Institute of Training is a great place to sign up to one of the many courses on offer.
- Pool Lifeguard: Friday 4th April – 2.5 days
- Fire Warden: Friday 11th April (5 hours)
- Apply First Aid: (HLTFA311A) Saturday 12th April
- Emergency First Aid (HLTFA211A) also known as First Aid Update: Saturday 12th April
- CPR Update: (2 hours only) Saturday 12th April
- AUSTSWIM – Competitive Strokes – Saturday 12th April
- AUSTSWIM – Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety – 5th and 26th April (2days)
- Melbourne Sports Hub Members are entitled to a 10% discount by entering: MEMBER1213 into the Coupon Field when enrolling on our website.
- To enrol or for more information, contact the